Office and Investments Specialist
Biography and Resume
Michael Gross specializes in Office Leasing and Sales of Investment Properties, and has been one of the Top Producers with Tucson Realty & Trust Co. since 1988. He has worked 39 years in the Real Estate Field, of which
approximately 35 years have been specifically in Office Leasing and Sales in Tucson, Arizona.
Through August, 2017, total production since being with Tucson Realty & Trust Company includes transactions in excess of $375,180,000 and over 42,700,000 square feet in representing landlords, tenants, sellers and buyers in just the Tucson market place. In 2009, he was selected to represent Yellow Book Sales and Distribution Company, Inc. throughout most of the country to negotiate the renewals of their existing leases or locate new office space for their operations.
Awards & Designations
- Top Producer for most of his 30 years with Tucson Realty & Trust Company in the Commercial Division
- Four time winner of the Commercial Real Estate Office Market Forecast Competition presented by the Southern Arizona CCIM Chapter
- 4400 Tower, LLC
- Airport Business Plaza, LLC
- Bank of America
- Department of Economic Security
- National Bank of Arizona
- Pima Community College
- Santo Tomas Partners
- State General Attorney’s Office
- State Mental Health Department
- Yellow Book Sales & Distribution Co. Inc.